Pool Heating System
A solar pool heating system is composed of 4 main components: solar panels, pump, filter and control system. It can be used the existing pool filter pump or an additional second pump to force the water to transport it to the solar panels. The solar panels should be aligned to the sun.
An unheated swimming pool has a natural yearly temperature cycle that varies with climate and geography, which in most parts of the Pakistan limits outdoor swimming to just the summer months. However, a comfortable three to four month swimming season can be stretched out to five or six months when a pool heater is added (even longer in warm climates). While heating your pool can enhance and extend your enjoyment of your pool, the cost of keeping all that water warm is very high. However, if you take advantage of the strong winter sun, you can reduce those high heating costs while still obtaining the benefits of a warm pool.
- Extend your swimming season
- Heat your pool with free energy from sun
- Avoid High costs of Gas/Electric Bills
- Very Easy operation
- Low maintenance
- Can be installed on roof , garden, car parking etc
Types of Solar Pool Heating System
- Standalone Solar Water Heating system for Swimming Pool.
- Solar Water Heating system for Swimming Pool and Domestic Use.