Super-conducting vacuum heat pipe is the good combination of glass vacuum heat pipe and the metal super-conducting pipe. The glass vacuum heat pipe is to collect the solar power and preserve the heat; the metal pipe is to transfer the heat instantly.
When the evaporation end of the tube gets heat, the working medium of the end gets evaporated and absorbs the heat. The heated vapor rises sharply up to the condensation end which is in the tank and condensates. So the vapor turns into the liquid, and the phase transformation occurs to set the heat off, transmit the heat to the water of the tank. Then, the liquid working medium flows back to the evaporation end. In this circulating way, the heat absorbed by the glass tube is transmitted to the water to make the temperature of the water rise.
- High Efficiency of Thermal Absorption: Daily Efficiency > 50%
- Quick Start – Up: The heat energy from Collector can be instantaneously transferred to Water Tank.
- Water Tank Can Be Connected Directly to Water Supply System.
- No Water Media in Absorption Vacuum Tube.
- High Efficiency Insulation with Polyurethane Foam.
- Simple Structure for Easy Assemble and Installation.
- Year – Around Operation Even in Severe Cold Winter.
- Optional Assistant Electric Heating Available.
- Long Designed Operation Life: 15 Years.
- Water Tank Materials:
Interior -SUS304-2B Stainless Steel.
Exterior – Galvanized steel.
- Insulation: 50mm – 55mm High Density Polyurethane Foam
- Thermal Efficiency: ≥55% (42% in Winter).
- Thermal Loss: ≤4%
- Operation Pressure: 0.6 MPa.
COMPLETE RANGE OF SOLAR WATER HEATER ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE i.e
- Computerized Kit,
- Thermostatic Valve
- Electric Heater
- Circulation Pumps