In each vacuum tube there is a U pipe with direct flow-through that is connected to the header pipe inside manifold. This U pipe is seamed in an aluminum heat transfer fin in the interior of vacuum tube that transmits the heat from the interior tube to the U pipe.
Solar radiation permeates the outer glass tube and is captured on the outside of inner glass tube by highly selective sputter layer. The captured solar radiation is transmitted to flush-contact aluminum shield and then copper pipe filled with heat transfer fluid. The 360° Aluminum heat transfer fin assures the fastest energy transfer.
- Using U pipe solar collector has better appearance.
- Reliable and efficient twin-glass solar tubes.
- Copper U pipes for rapid heat transfer, No water through the tube, So it can good working in winter without freeze.
- Easy plug-in installation.
- Free maintenance.
- Work pressure:8 bars.
- Stable solar conversion during the day.
- The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems.
- Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications.
COMPLETE RANGE OF SOLAR WATER HEATER ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE i.e
- Computerized Kit,
- Thermostatic Valve
- Electric Heater
- Circulation Pumps